Friday, March 4, 2011

What Is The Best Medication For Dysphagia

The ghost of a princess (2)

was March, I M'innamoro
choking in the race for the delusions,
the scream tore the green fields,

a ghost came and went with long fingers hesitant to
ticking waiting at the keyboard, ungenerous

clutching a heart that never kissed the palms.
would meet clandestine
I turned to the sky while I implore those fingers
still oblivious to me. And then they dropped
quivering
(sweet innocent white purity
my hands have the same color)
the messages of a knight out of breath.

Ah, I see the troubles of
night too dark to save
from disturbances of reason
Heart, that which was here! What
stolen or what not
given that kiss was colder?
More, of course, the kiss deceived.

Tender light Rapunzel,
now your rays have
form of torture is still not vain
March, early in the morning, and yearn to see him again next
. It should

Alessandro

0 comments:

Post a Comment