Friday, February 25, 2011

Gmc Yukon Engine Light Trouble

And then find yourself ...



Sometimes books,
seem to really tell us.


(...) From the living room window in the wooden building was seen throughout Libery Street San Francismo burn red and green in the rainy night. Dean made the most ridiculous thing of his career in the few days I spent with them. Grim work which consisted in going from house to house with stacks of brochures and samples chegli gave a representative of a new pressure cooker, and demonstrate how the housewives. The first day was a storm of energy. I walked with him through the city to make appointments. The idea was to be invited to a dinner and at one point jumping up and show how the pressure cooker. "Boys," said Dean excitedly, "this work is even more crazy than I did for Sinah. Sinah sold encyclopedias door to door in Oakland. No one could escape. Fired a long speech, jumped up and down, laughing, crying. Once introduces us to the house of an Okie where everyone was preparing to go to a funeral. Sinah knelt down and began to pray for the salvation of the soul of the deceased. They all cry. He sold a whole lot of encicolopedie. It was the craziest man in the world. I wonder where he is now. We were pretty young daughters to him and down certain palpated in the kitchen. This afternoon I found a woman's delight ... we went in his beautiful kitchen, I put an arm around her shoulders and forward with the demonstration. AH! Ummmm! Fantastico! "
" Keep it up, Dean, "I said." Maybe one day will make you the mayor of San Francisco. "He had prepared a number of pressure cooker all the details in the evening practice was with me and Camille.
One morning the I found naked near the window, watching the sunrise San Francisco. He looked like he wanted to be really charged the mayor of San Francisco one day. But his energies were exhausted. a rainy afternoon came the representative of the pressure cookers , wanted to know where he was kicked out Dean. Dean was lying on the couch.
"Have you tried to sell these pots?"
"No," Dean said, "I have to start another job."
'Well, and what you going to do all these samples? "
"I do not know." In absolute silence the representative took up his pots and sad he left. I was disgusted with everything and everyone, and even Dean. (...)

From the Road by Jack Kerouac




0 comments:

Post a Comment